Most businesses need their systems to deliver more functionality, better performance, improved stability or simply need to reduce cost. By utilizing the Implementation Lifecycle, we effectively help our customers address the technical gaps in their environments and achieve their business requirements. Through assessments, consultation, training and review, we improve your bottom line by lowering your total IT costs.
We provide our customers with real-world, professional, experience to help them implement and support their technologies according to industry & vendor best practices.
- Environment Assessments: In short, we evaluate your environment and determine where your IT department is falling short of its overall business requirements.
- Design Consultation: Is where we determine what technical requirements are needed in order to bridge the gaps found between the business requirements and IT department.
- Training: Once an assessment is completed and new technical requirements are established, training may be needed in order to ensure that your team acquires the skills to effectively operate your department.
- Design Review: At the final step, we offer a plan of execution for how to make your business requirements match your IT department functionality.
- Microsoft Planning Services
- Reduced overall and support cost
- Projects delivered on-time and within budget
- Improved stability
- Fewer failures and impacts to the business
- More technology can be supported by fewer full-time employees
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Business requirements are fulfilled and meet expectations
We offer our consulting services on the full implementation lifecycle for the following technologies:
- Windows Server (2008 & 2012)
- Windows Desktop (XP, Win7, Win8)
- System Center
- Active Directory
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request our consulting services.